My Budget Book v3.5

Posted by Unknown on Wednesday, November 21, 2012

About Us: My Budget Book v3.5
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Visit http://zaplicacionesandroid.blogspot.com. Subscribe To Get New Android Apps.

My Budget Book v3.5

Aplicaciones Android My Budget Book v3.5 : Android 2.1

Aplicaciones Android My Budget Book v3.5 : All glance. My Budget Book a normal household accounts book.

T helps track expenditures .

Use transfers orders feature expenses over couple how much money available . also gives graphical overview information, making (larger) purchases over -coming months.

know what like something but whether afford it. Use My Budget Book balance many bills before month.

My Budget Book v3.5 :

Easy access. No internet connection required - No registration!

Available languages (At language telephone settings).

See t’s balance when starts up.

overview over .

Customize months displayed.

Manage one account - Record across all accounts.

Visualise table where all earnings .

Filter according , quarters years.

Use search function expenses and/or time periods.

Carry over in next month.

Manage standing orders so plan ahead upcoming months.

Create templates sating easier.

Add further main -categories a better overview expenses

Use important expenses.

Protect password protection.

Export Format (on card).

Create backups so lose .

Import data using import function (Just move file folder "SDCard/My Budget Book" settings (Import Aplicaciones Android Apk My Budget Book v3.5 made available).

What's Aplicaciones Android My Budget Book v3.5 : (Updated : Nov 21, 2012)

Tablet optimizations. optimized from 7 inches supports mode.

export separated semicolon be opened directly.

Version 3.4:

Multiple accounts be selected.

The " Aplicaciones Android My Budget Book v3.5 " (including balance) "Current account" view.

All changes My Budget Book v3.5 "Info" dialog.

If any questions, just send a mail via function.

s

/>

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....onetwoapps.mh

My Budget Book v3.5 Instructions: My Budget Book v3.5 d

http://depositfiles.com/files/cx949win0

My Budget Book v3.5 :

http://ul.to/nb58qwah

Posted by: Zaplicacionesandroid Zaplicacionesandroid Updated at: 3:00 PM